Wednesday, May 11, 2016


My white blood count is at 6100 and going down. Which is normal. They say it may go down as low at 900ish the the new couple of days. My immune system continues to reboot. I'm now stuck the the apt, which they clean very well daily. I will keep doing blood work every 48 hours. Keep doing tons of pills and daily shot. I do have a blister coming up on my neck. I hope it aint shingles this fast coming back. I do have sensitive skin. I'm doing very well all in all. I cant tell you what it feels like to go from worrying about a wheelchair and nursing home later on, to truly believing that I wont get any worse and that I may get back some of the things that I lost. My goal is not to get any worse. Even if I never get any better, I will be happy with never getting worse. I do think I will regain some things, just because I got my mind made up and you cant hold me down long.
Mark Rosenthal



No comments:

Post a Comment