Saturday, May 14, 2016

NoMsingAround.com website was created to help people with MS learn about HSCT.

Today I created http://www.nomsingaround.com/

I’m Mark Rosenthal from Griffin GA and I made this website to help others that also has Multiple Sclerosis. I had progressive M.S. I have found a way to stop my MS progression and I want to teach you how I did it and help you do the same thing. August 2015 I was at the lowest point of my life. I had given up all hope in ever getting better from MS. When I was at the point of wanting to die, God sent me an angel named Erika Spranger Grant. She had HSCT done in Russia and was getting better from her MS. I’m going to save you a lot of time and show you everything. As I type this now, I’m in Puebla Mexico finishing up my own HSCT treatment. To answer your question, yes, it works! I’m going to prove it to you and then I’m going to show you how you can do it. God bless me so I can bless you. I’m paying back what I was freely given. I have a lot to cover and I will always be adding something to this website to help you. Also, feel free to reach out to me directly. I’m here to help you. MS is such a monster that a lot of people don't know about. My mission is to help as many people that has MS as I can and to show others what I have been shown.  

As many of your already know, MS is an autoimmune disorder where your own immune system attackes itself. HSCT use chemo to kill your immune sytstem and help retrain it. It also uses your own stem cells to reboot your immune system.
My Blog will show you every step of my HSCT treatment. http://savemarkrosenthal.blogspot.com
Please bare with me as I build this website. Check back and see what all I have added and done. These things takes time...

No comments:

Post a Comment